How To Master the Replatforming Process at Your Organization
- Sandra Fancher, PMP, Managing Partner, MedTouch
- Kelsey Guetschow, Director of Business Intelligence, MedTouch
- Julia Lindsay, Director, Digital Services, Marketing and Communications, SCL Health
- How to successfully master your website replatforming project and the accompanying change management challenges
- The importance of identifying goals for your new website that are both realistic and relevant
- Keys to identifying the “mission critical” tasks that need to be tackled first—and what can wait until Phase 2
- What to do if the scope of the work reaches beyond what your existing marketing/digital teams can manage
- How to measure ROI for data-driven insight
- Strategies for getting all key stakeholders on the same page and working in tandem
- Why your new website must align with your overarching marketing and digital strategy, and how to ensure this happens
- How to create a replicable roadmap for success that can be adapted and re-used for other digital projects, website initiatives, and technology implementations at your organization
- A real-life success story: How SCL Health replatformed its website and achieved big increases in site traffic (up 75%), organic traffic (up 20%), and total new users (up 68%)
If you have already purchased this webinar, please log in to view it.
Or order now, and get immediate access.