How to Improve Patient Engagement, Revenue, and Profitability—Lessons from Penn Medicine’s Transformation to Data-Driven Digital Marketing
Originally presented September 3, 2015.
- Suzanne Sawyer, Chief Marketing Officer, Penn Medicine
- Rob Grant, Co-Founder and Executive Vice President, Evariant
Members can watch this on-demand webinar below. (Not a member yet? Start your trial membership and watch now.)
In this webinar, which was originally presented on Sept. 3, 2015, Suzanne Sawyer, then Chief Marketing Officer of Penn Medicine (now Vice President, Portfolio Marketing at IBM Watson Health, and member of the eHealthcare Strategy & Trends Editorial Advisory Board), shares lessons learned from transforming her organization from traditional marketing to digital and data-driven methods, and how this four-year journey helped Penn Medicine reach new patients and better engage with its current ones. We guarantee you’ll gain insight that will help your own organization make its marketing more targeted, more accountable, and more profitable.
Suzanne and her team successfully implemented a technology platform that supports more targeted marketing and communications with patients, consumers, and referring physicians. They created a robust digital marketing program that is trackable, highly targeted, and very effective.
Penn chose Evariant as its CRM provider. Over the past four years, they’ve collaborated on 100 digital campaigns that have generated more than 20,000 digital leads, 38% of which have converted to patients. You’ll get the inside scoop on their approach, from platform implementation, data integration, and staffing, to campaign deployment, analytics, and a reliable ROI. Find out how their continuous learning approach to digital marketing has improved results (and how yours can, too!)
- How—and why—Penn Medicine transformed its marketing function to be more digitally focused and data driven.
- The results of Penn Medicine’s 100 digital campaigns, and how to use what its marketers learned to transform your organization’s marketing success.
- The most effective marketing communications strategies for increasing cross selling/upselling to patients and other consumers.
- What the Penn marketing team analyzed—and the value of using those analytics—to better manage and assess campaigns.
- Practical tips that will help you find the right CRM solution for your organization.
- How to build a marketing technology platform that supports targeted marketing and better communication with patients, consumers, and referring physicians.
- How to get good results using Penn’s continuous learning approach to digital marketing.