- Web directors are assuming responsibility for the intranet in addition to public websites.
- Intranets require their own strategy, process, budget, and staff.
- Employees expect intranets to function as well as external sites.
- Employees want the ability to personalize content they use frequently for quick access.
- Intranets are adding social media-like features to content – commenting, liking, etc.
- Intranets may include collaboration tools and private workspaces.
- Intranets are going mobile, offering access on the go.
In this new article by Jane Weber Brubaker, you’ll learn why University of Wisconsin Health redesigned its intranet and how it keeps the large organization connected.