Turn your website and digital resources into a revenue center with the leading resource, eHealthcare Strategy & Trends
Get the most out of your digital marketing strategy with the resource that cuts out the hype and provides you with digital healthcare case studies, tools, insights, and expert advice to focus on achieving a positive ROI.
Join today and get:
- An in-depth look at how a wide range of organizations are taking advantage of the Web and new technology to increase customer satisfaction, improve patient care, boost service revenues, and lower costs.
- A review of key healthcare websites—what makes them outstanding, how they could be even better.
- Experts to answer your questions on such topics as senior management buy-in, ways to measure ROI, social media, finding the right partners, competitive advantage through site improvement, and marketing your physicians online.
- Findings of new reports and studies and what they mean for your organization.
- News of new websites, apps, resources, suppliers, and products.
Why our content is so valuable to readers like you
eHealthcare Strategy & Trends helps you capitalize on your organization’s investment in the internet and other digital marketing and communications technologies by giving you:
- In-depth reporting on successful Internet strategies and techniques
- Practical, authoritative advice and counsel from digital media experts
- Comprehensive coverage of healthcare provider activities, usable applications from other industries
- Exclusive resources available only to members
Click here for quick FREE trial signup.
Don't forget, your entire team can join with our Free Group Membership Upgrade available for a limited time). It's an easy and affordable way to keep your entire team up to date.
Matthew T. Humphrey
Jane Weber Brubaker
Customer Support Manager
Editorial Advisory Board
The eHealthcare Strategy & Trends Editorial Advisory Board comprises leaders in the healthcare marketing field who are committed to shaping the future of the industry. Board members offer ongoing editorial feedback, write occasional articles, and facilitate introductions between the editorial team and contacts within hospitals and health care systems.
View the full list of editorial advisory board members, bios, and articles they've contributed.
About Plain-English Health Care
Plain-English Health Care serves marketers, strategists, communicators, digital specialists, planners, C-suite executives, and business development professionals at hospitals, health systems, physician groups, and other heathcare organizations.
We explore, examine, and celebrate the most impactful, cutting edge initiatives at healthcare organizations to make our members more informed and their organizations more successful.
Plain-English Health Care products and services:
- eHealthcare Leadership Awards: This leading awards program recognizes the very best websites, digital communications, and business improvement initiatives of a wide range of healthcare organizations. Learn more »
- Strategic Health Care Marketing: Since 1984, Strategic Health Care Marketing has provided news, analysis, and interpretation of events shaking the ever-changing health care services marketplace. (Visit the Strategic Health Care Marketing site to learn more.)
- Webinars: Online conferences are held each year to provide important, topical information of concern to the healthcare industry. See upcoming and on-demand webinars »
- Advertising and Sponsorships: Plain-English Health Care offers select vendors unique opportunities to reach our highly qualified niche audience. These include ezine sponsorships, demand generation programs where we provide your content assets to our audience with registration, and year-round visibility through sponsorship of the eHealthcare Leadership Awards. (Contact us to learn more.)
Plain-English Health Care is a division of Plain-English Media, LLC.