A new eHealthcare Strategy & Trends webinar for healthcare marketers and digital strategists
Wednesday, November 30 at 2 PM Eastern
Marketers at hospitals and health systems have spent the better part of a decade building the business case to invest in CRM platforms and the talent to run them. But that conversation is shifting due to challenging financial pressures and changes in vendor choices. Platforms are complex, and the stakes are high. It’s more important than ever to understand how to approach the investment and implementation wisely to be successful.
Join us on Wednesday, November 30 for a roundtable discussion with leaders on the provider side and vendor side.
- How buyer decisions for CRM have changed
- How to evaluate platforms now that there are more choices on the market than ever before
- How strategy and operations work together to get the most out of a CRM investment
- How vendors see their platforms evolving over the next 1-2 years
- How to manage expectations for CRM now that healthcare organizations are facing historically challenging financial pressures
And much more!
Register now or learn more »