// Sponsored Post //
Read this CDP Institute white paper sponsored by Healthgrades.
The technology systems used by today’s healthcare organizations capture enormous amounts of consumer data, but tend to be siloed, disconnected from one another and unable to share information. This prevents the consistent, coordinated experience consumers have come to expect in other parts of their life, resulting in dissatisfaction, unnecessary costs, and less desirable health outcomes. Fortunately, Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) have arrived and can create positive change for both health systems and their patients.
In this white paper, you’ll learn how CDPs represent a tremendous opportunity for healthcare organizations to market to consumers, enhance operational efficiencies, and improve the health outcomes of their patients, with the ability to:
- Ingest unstructured and semi-structured sources, refining them so the data can be used by other systems.
- Unify consumer identities from different sources, providing a more complete picture of an individual and storing it for future reference.
- Support predictive modeling, and enhance the process with automated machine learning.
- Coordinate messaging across channels throughout the customer journey.
- Generate personalized messaging in real time.
- Provide up-to-the-moment information about events across channels.
Download your copy today