2023 Forecast: 7 Trends Shaping the Coming Year
// By Jared Johnson //
What industry experts say, and how digital marketers can rise to the occasion.
Hospital and health system digital marketing teams will face significant headwinds in 2023, but they will have many opportunities to rise to the occasion as they have done many times in the past.
As their institutions face increasing financial instability and workforce challenges, consumers are raising their voices louder and demanding that providers offer a customer experience that is easier to access and navigate.
Following are seven predictions based on today’s headwinds and a look at what’s to come in the year ahead:
- Social media strategies become unclear amid turbulence
- The talent war hits digital marketing
- Budget uncertainties hit MarTech teams
- The CRM market realigns
- Transitioning from consumerism to consumer transformation
- The rise of the chief consumer officer
- Personalizing patient engagement takes center stage.
Read on to learn how digital marketing teams must adapt to multiple pressure points and become highly strategic, data-driven units.
This content is only available to members.
Please log in.
Not a member yet?
Start a free 7-day trial membership to get instant access.
Log in below to access this content: