COVID-19 and Google: What You Need to Know Now
// By David Sturtz //
Healthcare doesn’t stop, especially in a crisis. Healthcare marketers need to deliver timely, accurate information now more than ever. There’s no doubt Google is a key player in your communication strategy.
As you think about how to work with Google, there are a few important questions to keep in mind that should guide your plans right now:
- Google is sending you a lot more traffic. What content are you delivering those visitors?
- Some searchers never leave Google. Are they finding accurate information about your organization?
- Google is working to prevent misinformation. How will that impact your paid strategies?
- New data types are changing the game. Are you planning for these changes?
In short, when people turn to Google for answers in this altered landscape, how are you ensuring your information is found?
Special COVID-19 Coverage
Access pandemic-related coverage free of charge (with registration)
To access this content...
Members: Please log in. (No need to register again.)
Not a member?
- Option 1: Join now and get access to all the resources on this site.
- Option 2: Register here to access COVID-19 coverage for free.