7 Trends of Health System Intranets
- Web directors are assuming responsibility for the intranet in addition to public websites.
- Intranets require their own strategy, process, budget, and staff.
- Employees expect intranets to function as well as external sites.
- Employees want the ability to personalize content they use frequently for quick access.
- Intranets are adding social media-like features to content – commenting, liking, etc.
- Intranets may include collaboration tools and private workspaces.
- Intranets are going mobile, offering access on the go.
Now read this:
In this new article by Jane Weber Brubaker, you’ll learn why University of Wisconsin Health redesigned its intranet and how it keeps the large organization connected.