Download this eBook and get the answers to all your questions on healthcare CRM and more, including:
- What is Healthcare CRM and how can it help my organization?
- Why is CRM so hot right now?
- How does CRM fit in directly with the rest of my martech stack?
- What are the common and advanced features of CRM tools?
- How do I build a business case and convince internal stakeholders to act?
- What does the future of CRM look like?
We’ve also included worksheets that you can use to figure out whether your organization is ready for CRM and how it will help you increase your revenue and attain high priority business goals.
The silos that once bound clinical and behavioral data up to this point — EHRs, lab data, content management systems, and the like — can now largely be eliminated with a variety of integration techniques, most notably using standards-based application programming interfaces (APIs). With APIs, you can feed disparate data sources into a single centralized platform, which, for the purposes of healthcare marketing, means a CRM. There, clinical and behavioral data is meshed with consumer marketing data, crucially enabling organizations to engage with consumers in a more refined, relevant, and personalized way.
Get the eBook »