How Kindred Healthcare leverages insights from online reviews to improve its online reputation, attract new patients, and enhance care
// Sponsored Post //
An eHealthcare Strategy & Trends webinar on demand for healthcare marketers and digital strategists
Wednesday | February 20, 2019 | 2 p.m. Eastern
- Lindsay Neese Burton, Healthcare Marketing Director, Reputation.com
- Amanda Henson, Director of Online Reputation Management, Kindred Healthcare
Building a positive reputation for your organization and physicians online has never been more critical:
- 88 percent of consumers start their search for a provider online
- 80 percent want to read six or more reviews to assess a provider
- Search engines use reviews as part of their ranking algorithms — more reviews, and recent reviews, ensure your doctors and locations rank high
- Positive online sentiment drives measurable patient satisfaction, predicting an increase in HCAHPS scores of as much as 17 percent according a recent assessment.
In our upcoming webinar, Lindsay Neese Burton, healthcare marketing director at Reputation.com, will share the latest trends in reputation management. “It’s more than just responding to patient reviews,” she says. “It is an orchestration of multiple digital and operational efforts that creates a virtuous cycle and drives new business.
Joining Lindsay, Amanda Henson, director of online reputation management at Kindred Healthcare will show how Kindred’s strategy ensures consumers find and choose Kindred — and how incorporating feedback from online reviews improves the patient experience.
- The essential elements of a robust reputation management strategy — beyond ratings and reviews
- How online reputation management optimizes search, supports acquisition of new patients, and helps you improve patient experience
- How Reputation Score provides an index to monitor and improve your organization’s digital presence
- How to engage your operations teams and create action plans based on feedback
Join us on February 20 and learn how you can create a robust and consistent online presence for every physician and location, improve your rankings, and attract more patients.