The Digital Team of the Future
// By Dalal Haldeman, Ph.D. //
Leaders from Hackensack Meridian Health, UW Medicine, and RUSH compare notes on what it takes to push digital transformation forward in their organizations.
As digital teams take on more and more strategic responsibilities, leaders step forward to complement staff they have in place by recruiting additional talent and collaborating closely with strategy, information systems, and clinical operations to help achieve success and establish more rigorous leadership development.
Three panelists presented on the digital teams of the future at the Healthcare Marketing and Physician Strategies Summit, on April 17, 2023, in Austin, Texas:
- Pamela Landis, SVP of digital engagement at Hackensack Meridian Health
- Margo Schneider, senior executive director of digital strategy at UW Medicine
- Matthew Sluzinski, senior director of digital and web strategy at RUSH
They discussed how digital teams evolve to shape consumer and provider experiences and how they partner with other leaders to align strategic objectives. Here, we share highlights from their wide-ranging conversation spanning:
- Areas of Focus for 2023
- Talent Recruitment and Development
- Support for Investment in Digital
- How to Prioritize the Work
- Shared Governance in Digital Engagement
- Adjusting to New Tools and Platforms
- Choosing the Right Partners
- What Keeps You Up at Night?
This content is only available to members.
Please log in.
Not a member yet?
Start a free 7-day trial membership to get instant access.
Log in below to access this content: