Coming Together for Patients: 2021 Year in Review
// By Jared Johnson //
Hospital and health system marketers and digital teams can stand tall at the end of 2021 and look back at a year in which they triumphed over some of their greatest challenges yet.
When considering everything that the industry went through and learned in 2021, it was a year that saw teams come together to better serve patients’ needs at a scale and speed that they may not have known was possible otherwise.
These are six trends that dominated the industry and will have lasting impact for years to come.
- Big Tech Complicating Digital Marketing with Data Privacy Features
- Audio Content Taking Center Stage
- The Rise of Cross-Channel Communications
- Connecting Data and MarTech Stacks to Support Consumer Engagement
- The Blending of Digital, IT, and Marketing into Digital Patient Experience
- The Emergence of Human-Centered Design to Solve Digital Business Problems
We’ll hear perspectives on these trends from five digital marketing leaders:
- Carol Flagg, managing partner at HealthcareNOW Radio
- Chris Pace, senior director of digital marketing at Banner Health
- Drew Diskin, digital growth leader and strategic marketing technologist
- Ed Marx, chief digital officer for Tech Mahindra and author of Healthcare Digital Transformation
- Jill McCormick, director of design and innovation at BayState Health’s innovation arm, TechSpring
This content is only available to members.
Please log in.
Not a member yet?
Start a free 7-day trial membership to get instant access.
Log in below to access this content: