Practical Applications of AI in Healthcare Marketing: Elevating Patient & Employee Engagement and ROI
A new eHealthcare Strategy & Trends webinar for healthcare marketers and strategists
- Jenny Collopy, VP, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, The Christ Hospital Health Network
- John Elder, Co-Founder and CEO, Supernatural
- Mike Barrett, Co-Founder and CSO, Supernatural
- Bianca Chaer, Strategist, Supernatural
- An overview of the general AI landscape: different types of AI, how they are used, and presenters’ point of view on the risk/reward equation of these tools.
- How to do more than just “Use ChatGPT”
- The current landscape of AI in healthcare marketing, specifically as it relates to patient engagement.
- Where AI is making an impact for people in their day-to-day workflow, right now.
- How AI can help identify and target specific patient populations effectively.
- How AI can customize content and recommendations for patients.
- How AI can help optimize healthcare marketing campaigns — specifically:
- How AI can help you understand the competitive environment
- How you can use AI to make content
- How you can use AI to evaluate that content
- How you can use AI for channel strategy and media planning
And much much more!