Focus on Mobile Strategy: Rethinking Mobile Strategy in Your Healthcare Marketing
Exclusive Member Report
In today’s tech-driven world, a robust mobile strategy is essential for healthcare marketing success. With the widespread adoption of smartphones and mobile devices, reaching and engaging patients through these platforms offers unparalleled advantages.
Mobile apps and websites allow hospitals and health systems to deliver tailored content, relevant health information, appointment reminders, and even real-time communication with healthcare professionals. This personalization not only enhances the user experience, but also fosters a sense of loyalty and trust between patients and healthcare organizations.
In this new report from eHealthcare Strategy & Trends, we examine the current landscape of mobile to find out what it takes to succeed and what healthcare organizations are doing to get ahead of the game.
- Current mobile trends outlined by Gregg Shanefelt, principal engineer of mobile development at Phase2, and design considerations for creating better healthcare experiences.
- The innovative strategies that Inspira Health and University of Iowa Health Care are using to create user-friendly mobile experiences that reflect emerging trends and meet consumer expectations.
- How to optimize healthcare marketing content on TikTok and why healthcare marketers should take advantage of this highly popular app.
- The strategic decisions behind the design and development of the Children’s Wisconsin app, which provides families quick and easy access to information about appropriate healthcare options for their sick children, consolidates multiple app features into a single app, and allows users to customize their mobile experience.
- How Northwell Health’s in-house mobile app allowed the health system to be proactive in responding to the Covid-19 pandemic and why an iterative approach allows it to provide quick updates and enhancements, making it easier for patients to access and manage their healthcare needs digitally.
- How 5G technology will drastically reshape mobile communications and why healthcare marketers should start preparing for it now.
Our goal for this report — and all eHealthcare Strategy & Trends content — is to give you tools and tips, information and inspiration to develop your skills as a leader. We are confident that you will find high value, actionable ideas you can put to work for the benefit of your organization.