Focus on Privacy/Tracking: Strategies to Navigate the Risks and Maintain Compliance
Exclusive Member Report
In an era dominated by digital advancements and data-driven strategies, privacy and tracking have become significant areas of concern for healthcare marketers and communicators. As hospitals and health systems increasingly embrace digital platforms for marketing and communication, healthcare marketers and strategists must navigate a delicate balance— leveraging the power of targeted marketing and personalization to engage audiences while safeguarding the sensitive nature of health information.
The challenges lie not only in complying with recent online tracking regulations, but also in building and maintaining trust with consumers who are becoming more concerned about data security and how their personal information is used.
In this new report from eHealthcare Strategy and Trends, you’ll get a comprehensive look at the current privacy/tracking landscape in healthcare marketing. Through expert insights and in-depth interviews, we’ll provide you with practical tips and strategies to help you navigate the complexities of privacy and tracking in your healthcare marketing efforts.
- Guidance from Atrium Health on how to balance privacy, security, and usability in your marketing strategy.
- Six immediate actions you should take to respond to the 2022 HIPAA guidance on online tracking technologies, plus advice from a legal expert.
- Insights from WebMD Ignite on how to manage online tracking technologies and safeguard sensitive healthcare data.
- Five ways to measure ROI and growth beyond tracking pixels.
- A comprehensive look at possible workarounds from Ben Dillon that can help marketers achieve measurable, trackable, and effective marketing, in compliance with HIPAA.
- Advice from Freshpaint on how to assess your current situation regarding tracking technologies, protect your patients’ privacy, and help your organization steer clear of HIPAA violations — plus four tips for compliance.
- Why Anthony Katsur, CEO of IAB Tech Lab, believes privacy enhancing technologies can be a potential solution to privacy in AdTech.
Our goal for this report — and all eHealthcare Strategy & Trends content — is to give you tools and tips, information and inspiration to develop your skills as a leader. We are confident that you will find high value, actionable ideas you can put to work for the benefit of your organization.