eHealthcare Leadership Award Winners: They’re Simply the Best
// By Jane Weber Brubaker //
It’s that time of year again. The call for entries for the 2018 eHealthcare Leadership Awards is open as of May 1. This year’s award winners will be announced at a gala luncheon on November 7 at the HCIC conference in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Winners are selected from nearly 1,000 entries across 17 categories, including the Mark Gothberg eHealthcare Organizational Commitment Award, newly renamed in honor of the Awards’ founder. In 2017, five health systems achieved finalist status in this “best in show” category, and three rose all the way to the top to win this prestigious award.
In this article, we’ll take a look at these five industry leaders and the successful digital strategies and technologies they employed to drive business objectives, demonstrating organizational commitment, leadership, and innovation. The organizations include:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Presence Health
- Sharp HealthCare
- Carolinas HealthCare System (recently rebranded as Atrium Health)
- SCL Health
Continue reading to find the answers to these questions:
- Which organization dedicates a third of its operating marketing budget for eHealth and digital marketing?
- This organization’s CEO said, “We must transform care delivery and patient experience through accelerated innovation, virtual health, and consumer-focused digital connection initatives.”
- Which organization built a proprietary Find a Doctor tool that several other health systems are now benchmarking?
- More than 91,000 users have downloaded this health system’s app.
- This organization’s website is the second-most-visited hospital website.
The complete article is only available to members.
Sign up for a trial membership and get instant access.
Renew your membership now and get instant access.