Details from the latest study of 15 top-ranked hospitals’ websites — and takeaways you can apply at your organization
// Sponsored Post //
An eHealthcare Strategy & Trends webinar on demand for healthcare marketers and digital strategists
- Dave Wieneke, Healthcare Practice Director, Connective DX
- Aaron Watkins, Senior Director of Internet Strategy & Digital Content Marketing, Johns Hopkins Medicine
The latest Hospital Digital Experience Index (HDX-15) is out — and it’s chock-full of actionable insights based on detailed benchmarking and analytics.
Get an expert tour of the best digital work happening among leading organizations like Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, and others.
Dave Wieneke, healthcare practice director at Connective DX and lead developer of the HDX-15 methodology, will highlight the emerging trends and best practices observed across these 15 top websites.
Dave will be joined by special guest Aaron Watkins, senior director of internet strategy and digital content marketing at Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- How to better connect with and serve your community by reflecting and representing diversity on your website
- Why this may the the year of the phone, and how you can use digital to support it
- Where most of your website traffic may be coming from
- How you can respect the patient journey and personalize the digital experience
Join us on January 23 and get insights from top healthcare organizations that will help you enhance the digital experience for your website visitors.