Focus on Content Marketing: A Spotlight on Content Marketing Trends for Healthcare Marketers
Exclusive Member Report
Content marketing has become an essential part of marketing strategies for healthcare organizations around the country. Healthcare leaders are using content marketing to increase visibility, build trust and loyalty with consumers, drive patient engagement, and reach underserved communities like never before.
Content marketing also provides a unique opportunity for healthcare organizations to build strong, meaningful relationships with consumers by showcasing powerful stories unique to their health system and delivering custom content that meets their audience’s specific needs.
In this exclusive report from eHealthcare Strategy & Trends, we highlight the many ways that content marketing is being used by hospitals and health systems around the country by sharing compelling case studies and successful implementation practices from industry leaders and innovators.
- 4 ways to strategically repurpose your content that will help you increase traffic and
engagement, build sustainability of your content, and ultimately maximize your ROI.
- Why healthcare writer Wendy Margolin believes expressing empathy in healthcare
storytelling content is critical to building long-lasting trust with consumers.
- How Ohio State Wexner Medical Center consolidated all of its blog content from
multiple websites into a single, mega-site while protecting their featured snippets in
- How Tidelands Health drives digital engagement through a carefully curated content hub that meets the needs of visitors and augments the news pipeline for the local media.
- How Baptist Health’s physician marketing team uses digital content to increase
awareness of its specialists and attract an engaged audience of referring physicians.
- 5 key practices that Cleveland Clinic applies to its content marketing approach and
how adopting these principles can enhance content marketing efforts in your own
- 4 books on content marketing that healthcare writer Jim Samuel believes every
healthcare marketer should own and read.
- How University of Michigan Health, GE Healthcare, University of Miami Health System, Mass General, and Mayo Clinic are using brand journalism to connect with audiences and enhance their content marketing strategies.
- How producing customized, Spanish-language content allows Montefiore Health
System to reach Hispanic consumers and provide critical health information to the
hospital’s Hispanic community.
- Why Ahava Leibtag, president of Aha Media Group, believes it’s important to
standardize the terms “content,” “content strategy,” and “content marketing” in order to avoid confusion and frustration among healthcare marketing professionals.
Our goal for this report — and all eHealthcare Strategy & Trends content — is to give you tools and tips, information and inspiration to develop your skills as a leader. We are confident that you will find high value, actionable ideas you can put to work for the benefit of your organization.