The State of Digital Marketing in Healthcare in 2020
The survey results are in! Learn landmark results from an unprecedented year in healthcare marketing!
Presented September 9, 2020
This webinar is free for members of eHealthcare Strategy & Trends
Not a member yet?
Start your trial membership.
Already a member?
Log in to watch.
Ben Dillon, Chief Strategy Officer, Geonetric
Sponsored by Geonetric and eHealthcare Strategy & Trends
The 10th edition of Geonetric’s Healthcare Digital Marketing Trends Survey is a snapshot into a year like no other in healthcare marketing. This indispensable resource gives you an insider view into the digital strategy from over 200 healthcare provider organizations and their agency partners.
This year, Geonetric added new sections and questions to get an understanding of how COVID-19 impacted digital transformation efforts, employee communications, and content marketing. Combine that knowledge with the must-have data on teams, budgets, planning, and web functionality you’ve come to rely on and this year’s survey is truly like no other.
This webinar will be a SNEAK PEEK at the survey report — be sure to attend and you’ll be among the first to see this year’s results!
- How COVID-19 has changed healthcare marketers – and their budgets and marketing plans
- What leading organizations do differently than others in terms of goal setting, digital marketing tactics, and spending
- How to benchmark your organization compared to health systems and hospitals from around the country
- Which staffing roles are poised for growth
- What are the top goals across all hospitals and how well are they achieving them
- What website and intranet functionality is must-have to be competitive today
Chief Strategy Officer
Ben Dillon is Chief Strategy Officer of Geonetric, a healthcare digital agency that works with health systems, hospitals, and clinics around the country. A sought-after speaker, writer, and blogger, Ben is an influential voice in healthcare marketing, helping organizations embrace online strategies to engage health consumers. He serves on the editorial advisory board of eHealthcare Strategy & Trends, and was the past president of SHSMD.