As we come out of the pandemic, what are the top digital priorities for healthcare organizations as they get back to business?
Ask the Expert, with the eHealthcare Strategy & Trends Editorial Advisory Board
// By Jane Weber Brubaker //
We’re fortunate at eHealthcare Strategy & Trends to have a talented and dedicated group of advisors with diverse backgrounds and experience — senior executives from leading healthcare organizations, digital agencies, and consulting groups.
So when we wanted to get a broad perspective on where things are likely to go as we move out of the COVID-19 crisis and enter a new phase, we tapped our own editorial advisory board members:
- Ben Dillon, Chief Strategy Officer, Geonetric
- Kathy Divis, President & Co-Founder, Greystone.Net
- Dan Dunlop, President & CEO, Jennings
- Daniel Fell, Senior Strategist, Optum
- John Halamka, President, Mayo Clinic Platform
- Dalal Haldeman, CEO, Haldeman Marketing LLC
- Joe Inguanzo, President & CEO, PRC Inc.
- Jared Johnson, Founder, Shift.Health Content Network
- Suzanne Sawyer, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Johns Hopkins Medicine
They weighed in on many of the challenges facing healthcare organizations in the coming months and years, such as: why brand loyalty has eroded and how to rebuild it, the need for mature omnichannel strategies, pandemic-driven innovation and where it will land post-pandemic, new care models supported by remote monitoring, talent development in support of digital transformation, and more.
Let’s hear what our experts had to say.
This content is only available to members.
Please log in.
Not a member yet?
Start a free 7-day trial membership to get instant access.
Log in below to access this content: